Strategy and Performance Solutions SRL
Joins the Anti-Fraud and Anti-Corruption Initiative: Fraud Awareness Week.
International Fraud Awareness Week kicks off Nov. 12, 2023 worldwide
International Fraud Awareness Week is a global initiative sponsored by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners created to minimize the impact of fraud by promoting anti-fraud awareness and education.
Corruption costs nations $ 2 trillion yearly and public procurement fraud causes $1.5 trillion in damages each year, as detailed in the research conducted “Anti-corruption systems for a meritocratic democracy” authored by Diana Radoane, CFE - and the related solutions provided.
Fraud costs organizations worldwide an estimated 5 percent of their annual revenues, according to a study conducted by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE). Occupational Fraud 2022: A Report to the Nations analyzed 2,110 occupational fraud cases that caused a total loss of more than $3.6 billion.
The seriousness of the global fraud and systemic corruption problem is why Strategy and Performance Solutions SRL announced that it will be participating in International Fraud Awareness Week, Nov. 12-18, 2023, as an official supporter to promote anti-fraud awareness and education.
The initiative, known commonly as Fraud Week, champions the need to proactively fight fraud and help safeguard business and investments from the growing fraud problem.
Strategy and Performance Solutions SRL joins hundreds of organizations who have partnered with the ACFE, the world's largest anti-fraud organization and premier provider of anti-fraud training and education, for the yearly Fraud Week campaign.
Throughout Fraud Week event, official supporters will engage in diverse activities, including conducting fraud awareness training sessions within the community, surveying employees to gauge their awareness of fraud issues within the organization, publishing informative articles on corporate websites and newsletters, and collaborating with local media to spotlight the pressing issue of fraud.
Because the first and most effective methods to prevent fraud and corruption consist of raising awareness and educating people, Strategy and Performance Solutions SRL will:
- Write anti-fraud and anti-corruption articles. Yet, because only investigating and taking action will reduce fraud and corruption, Strategy and Performance Solutions SRL will:
- Petition UN decision-makers to incorporate "SDG 18: Reduced Corruption and Discrimination" into the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Addressing systemic corruption, particularly at high levels, is crucial to alleviating significant global challenges such as human suffering, poverty, inequality, and conflicts.
- Hold EU decision-makers accountable for the annual $4 billion in public procurement fraud at the EU level and the discriminatory practices of project beneficiaries. The findings and solutions are outlined in "Anti-corruption systems for a meritocratic democracy."
- Disseminate information about a recent high-level corruption case within the Romanian market linked to public procurement fraud, revealing how over €130 million was illicitly awarded to a corporation with shareholders implicated in money laundering and tax evasion. These shareholders employ corrupt practices, trading influence, bribery, cybercrimes, and actions against independent investigators (like myself), enabling them to continue securing state contracts with the Ministry of Interior and major public institutions.
- Hold responsible the public officials who misappropriate public funds and abuse their positions by failing to conduct due diligence and not adhering to anti-corruption and anti-bribery policies and procedures before awarding contracts to the cronies. This also entails holding accountable the politically appointed leaders responsible for law enforcement agencies who intentionally overlook substantial billion-dollar public procurement fraud and high-level corruption, contributing to an annual increase in the wealth of corrupt groups, resulting from the funds looted from the public via taxes and loans, which are then funneled to the bank accounts of a select corrupt political clientele through public procurement fraud. This reveals the grim reality of captured states and justice systems.
This page will be updated constantly. Stay tuned!
About Strategy and Performance Solutions (SPS)
Strategy and Performance Solutions (SPS) SRL is a reputable IT and consulting firm specializing in Strategic Systems, Anti-corruption and Anti-Fraud systems, Artificial Intelligence, and interdisciplinary Research and Development.
Within the realm of anti-fraud endeavors, SPS primarily focuses on investigating Systemic Corruption and Public Procurement Fraud (on a volunteer basis).
The company’s efforts encompass the development of anti-corruption and anti-bribery systems, policies, procedures, and the delivery of training sessions tailored to combat public procurement fraud.
Some of the for-profit projects include Anti-corruption consulting and anti-bribery management systems (ISO 37001: 2016): development of organizational integrity agendas, corruption risk registries, integrity plans, Code of Ethics, anti-corruption and anti-bribery policies and procedures for private companies and public institutions, best practices guides and manuals in line with UN, OECD, EU, and Council of Europe standards as well as coordination in the implementation of National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the public institutions.
For additional details, please visit strategie-anticoruptie.ro and sps-technologies.com.